Oral Health Education
- Prenatal Counseling – Oral HealthPrevention
- Professional Groups & Youth Organizations including Rotary, Teachers, Day Care Providers, Church groups, Girl Scouts & Boy Scouts
- Schools – Pre-Schools, K-5, Field Trips to the clnic
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Growth Analysis & Space Management
- Nitrous Oxide “Laughing gas” This makes the procedure physically more comfortable for the child.
- “Light” Sedation “Sleepy juice” This helps the child to be more relaxed and less nervous.
- In-Office “Full” Sedation “Sleep Dentistry” We have an Anesthesiologist who comes to the office and will provide general anesthesia to fully sedate your child. This allows us to see a child who may need extensive dental treatment and avoids multiple trips to the dentist for invasive procedures. We have found this is a very good option for children who have no major health concerns and for families who would prefer not going to a hospital or surgery center. It decreases the out of pocket costs to the family and can provide a much more relaxed experience for the child.