Please note that as a result of COVID-19, we have updated some of our daily procedures. You’ll still receive the same great service from our dedicated team, however to ensure the safety of all our patients we’ve implemented the following changes:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions to ensure everyone in the family is healthy. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
- Parents/Guardians ARE allowed in the building with their children for their appointments! As we are limiting the number of people inside the office, we kindly request only one parent/guardian is presentwith the patient for their appointment.
- All family members will have their temperature checked upon entering. If anyone has a fever over 100.4 degrees the appointment will unfortunately need to be rescheduled.
- Our waiting room will be sectioned to allow for social distancing between patients. We will have someone at check-in to greet you with a smile and guide you to your section.
- At this time, we are requiring anyone who enters the office to have a face mask. If one is not available our office will provide you with one upon entering.
Our amazing front office team will be reaching out to reschedule all appointments that have been missed due to the closure. Again, thank you so much for your patience and support. We’re happy to continue serving you, and can’t wait to see your smile!
Your dental family at Newberg Kids’ Dentist